CMMI® is a framework for performance improvement:
CMMI® is a framework for performance improvement: The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) is a world-class performance improvement framework that guides organizations that want to achieve high performance in competition. Building on the organization's business performance goals, CMMI provides a complete set of process improvement practices and ultimately establishes a performance improvement system that clears the way for better organization operations and higher performance. Unlike other approaches, CMMI can not only help improve the organization's processes, but CMMI's built-in practices can also help improve the organization's existing performance improvement methods and enable organizations to achieve a good return on investment.
Introduction to the PCMM Model:
People Capability Maturity Model, Human Resource Capability Maturity Model. It is a methodology and knowledge system developed by the US SEI to follow the framework of CMM (Capability Maturity Model) to guide enterprises to continuously improve their human resource management capabilities. It is designed to help organizations develop maturity in human resources and highlight core issues related to human resources. The theoretical framework is derived from management practices in many aspects such as human resources, knowledge management, and organizational development. It can guide organizations to improve human resource management processes, help organizations improve human resource maturity, establish sustainable human resource development plans, and establish priority programs. Effectively integrate human resources development and business process management to create an excellent organizational culture.
Benefits of Implenting PCMM:
CMMI Certification Process:1. Assessment time requirement: registration must be registered in the evaluation management system 60 days in advance.
2. Evaluation project selection requirements: The assessed organization must register all existing projects into the evaluation management system, and the evaluation management system will sample them, and the appraisers will conduct on-site assessment based on the sampling results.
3. Evaluation of validity period: It is necessary to conduct an inspection within 2 years after the last evaluation of version 2.0, covering 1/3 of the model. If the organization has changed significantly within 3 years after the last 2.0 assessment, such as organizational adjustments, significant changes in staff size, and significant revision of the process system, a formal reassessment must be conducted.
4. ATM member requirements: The company must have internal ATM members. Registered ATM members must receive the Introduction to CMMI V2.0 training and must pass the official exam, but the exam will be subject to an additional exam fee.
Pledge:1. Failure to pass, full refund;
2. Signing a confidentiality agreement, the project information is kept confidential throughout the process;
3. High-quality global professional consulting team;
4. The on-site service time is not less than 100 hours;
5. CMMI intro training and registration;
6.5 * 8 on-site, telephone, mail to solve problems in the consultation process;；
7. Provide system integration and integration services for each system;
Common Problem:1. Can we only have a development team of more than a dozen people to apply for evaluation and certification?
The number of recent R&D projects of the company and the division of labor of the project are reasonable. If the requirements of CMMI can be met, it is possible to apply for evaluation and certification.
2. How long is the application for the certification cycle?
The CMMI application process is a business application registration - identification process gap - development process improvement plan - project pilot - pre-assessment - formal evaluation, depending on the company's situation, usually takes June-December.
3. Who do we need to participate?
A: Human resources such as EPG process improvement team, QA, training leader, and pilot project team will be involved in the implementation of CMMI certification. EPG is the abbreviation of Engineering Process Group, which means "process improvement team". Refers to the committee of LEADER at the decision-making level, which has an impact on the objectives of the project, but is not a specific executive. It is a group composed of different departments related to the project.
QA is the English abbreviation of Quality Assurance, which means "quality assurance" in Chinese.
The person in charge of the training is responsible for the process management of the company training.
According to the CMMI sampling rules, the number of projects participating in the assessment is determined. It is necessary to equip the project manager, demand, design, development, test and other roles of each project.
If the project involves personnel outsourcing or procurement of hardware and software, procurement personnel are also required to participate.
4. Is there a lot of time to apply for CMMI?
Different levels of CMMI have different process areas, and enterprises need to meet the process requirements in this level. What the company is required to do in the process area, but there is no rule on how to do it. Some of the necessary documentation is indispensable. We don't recommend that companies waste a lot of time writing unpractical documents. Companies can choose the right tools or methods to meet the process requirements. For example, using project management tools, introducing methods such as agile development models.
Other Questions, Reference URL:
1. Introduction to CMMI — http://www.cmmthinking.com/col.jsp?id=107
2. CMMI terminology - http://www.fancier-info.com/content/?217.html
3.How to conduct CMMI internal audit within the company? — http://www.fancier-info.com/content/?169.html
4.the collection of frequently asked questions - http://www.cmmcn.com/new/cmmi-67.html
Customer Reviews:◆ Very good service experience, the consultant's serious and responsible training enabled us to understand the control points of the software development process and learned a lot.
◆ Detailed and detailed assessment arrangements, so that we can be evaluated by the appraisers in an orderly manner.
After-sale Warranty:1. Assist in the validity and reminder of certificate validity;
2. 5*8 online, telephone consultation services;
3. One free on-site consultation and counseling service once a year;
4. Industry information is provided;
5. Regular free technical training for VIP customers;
The Reason for Choosing STR:1. Rich experience in IT field
Based on the qualification consulting services provided in the IT field, the company has successfully applied for various qualification certificates in the IT field for nearly 200 customers. He has accumulated rich experience in customer needs, system establishment, implementation integration and guidance in the IT field.
2. Project 100% pass rate
3. Professional, quality consulting resources
The company has more than 30 systems and qualification consultants. The consultants are from the world's top 500 companies, professors and experts from all over the country, and have rich theoretical and practical experience. It can provide close consultation and counseling for enterprises in combination with standard requirements.
4. Customer data confidentiality system
The company implements an information security management system internally and strictly protects and archives customer data. Maximize the security, integrity and availability of your customers' finances, people and related management information
5. Full project monitoring and management
The company implements the quality management system and project management system internally, and supervises and manages the consulting work through the company's OA system to ensure timely and satisfactory delivery of consulting services.
6. Domestic and international authoritative partners support
Stern Consulting cooperates with international and domestic well-known certification and consulting companies to enter a large number of technical seminars every year to ensure that customers provide international advanced standards and management consulting services.
7. Technical seminars and industry information priority access
From time to time, we will hold new standards, IT industry trends, and excellent case discussions with IT-related industry associations, standards research institutes, and product manufacturers to ensure that customers receive priority access to market information and technical information in the same industry.